The terms used in the Cookies Policy mean:
Administrator - Patrycja Léonard-Pawluk running a business under the name Ziemiosfera, using the NIP number: 9571017458 and REGON number: 384831309, with its registered office at ul. Dmowskiego 10 a and b, 80-264 Gdańsk, Gdańsk poviat, voivodeship Pomeranian Voivodeship, e-mail address: ;
Cookies - these are IT data, which are small text files that are saved and stored on the Devices, sent to the User's computer when visiting and using the Online Store, which provide statistical data about the User's activities in the Online Store and how he uses The online store,
Customer - means a Customer who is a Consumer or a Customer who is an Entrepreneur, for whom, in accordance with the Regulations and legal provisions, services may be provided electronically or with whom a Sales Agreement may be concluded, who visits the Online Store;
Customer who is a Consumer - means (1) a natural person with full legal capacity, (2) a natural person who is 13 years old and under 18, who at the same time has obtained the consent of its legal representative, unless it has full legal capacity. legal capacity), making a legal transaction with the Administrator not directly related to its business or professional activity, in particular, which, on the terms set out in these Regulations, places an order via the Online Store;
Client who is an Entrepreneur - means a natural person, legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, which the law grants legal capacity, conducts business or professional activity on its own behalf and performs legal transactions with the Online Store, directly related to its business or professional activity;
Regulations - Regulations of the Online Store;
Online Store - means an online store operating at , run by the Administrator, through which, under the conditions set out in these Regulations, it concludes Sales Agreements for its Goods by electronic means and provides other Services to customers;
Device - an electronic device through which the Customer gains access to the Administrator's website, including desktop computer, laptop, tablet, phone,
Services - all services provided electronically by the Administrator to the Clients based on the Regulations.
2. The information collected on the basis of cookies is used for the purpose of proper optimization of the operation of the Online Store and adapting its content to the Customer's preferences, they allow for the recognition of the Device and appropriate display of the Online Store on the Device, as well as for statistical purposes, in order to maintain the Customer's session. in the Online Store, when the latter logs in to the Customer's Account, as well as for advertising purposes.
3. The solutions used in the Online Store are safe for the Devices of the Online Store Customers.
4. The Administrator uses the following two types of cookies in the Online Store:
1) Session cookies, i.e. files that are stored on the Customer's Device and remain there from the moment you enter the Online Store until the end of the browser session. At this point, the saved information is permanently deleted from the Device's memory. Such files do not cause the Administrator to download personal data or confidential information from the Customer's Device;
2) Permanent cookies: i.e. files that are stored on the Customer's Device and remain there until they are deleted or for the time specified in the parameters of these files. Such files do not cause the Administrator to download personal data or confidential information from the Customer's Device.
5. The Customer may limit or disable the access of Cookies to his Device. With the proviso that the use of this option will allow a limited use of the Online Store and may affect some of the functionality of the Online Store.
6. The web browser used by the Customer while browsing websites usually allows the storage of Cookies on the Device by default, however, the Customer may voluntarily change the settings for Cookies at any time, specifying the conditions for their storage and access to the Customer's Device by Cookies. The customer may, for example, block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or by notifying them each time they place cookies on the device.