Administrator - Patrycja Léonard-Pawluk running a business under the name ZIEMIOSFERA, using the NIP number: 9571017458 and REGON number: 384831309 with its registered office at ul. Dmowskiego 10 a and b, 80-264 Gdańsk, province. Pomeranian Voivodeship, e-mail address: , phone number: +48 691933851;
Regulations - Regulations of the Online Store
Registration - means an actual act performed in the manner specified in the Regulations, required for the Customer to use the Account;
Customer - means a Customer who is a Consumer or a Customer who is an Entrepreneur, for whom, in accordance with the Regulations and legal provisions, services may be provided electronically or with whom a Sales Agreement may be concluded, in particular, who, on the terms set out in these Regulations, places an Order for Goods or services via the Online Store;
Customer who is a Consumer - means a natural person with full legal capacity,
Client who is an Entrepreneur - means a natural person, legal person or organizational unit without legal personality, which the law grants legal capacity, conducts business or professional activity on its own behalf and performs a legal transaction with the Store, directly related to its business or professional activity;
Online Store - means an online store operating at , run by the Seller, through which the Seller, under the conditions set out in these Regulations, concludes Sales Agreements for its Goods or services by electronic means and provides other Services to customers;
Seller - Patrycja Léonard-Pawluk running a business under the name ZIEMIOSFERA, using the NIP number: 9571017458 and REGON number: 384831309 with its registered office at ul. Dmowskiego 10 a and b, 80-264 Gdańsk, in the voivodeship pomorskie, e-mail address: phone number: +48 691933851; being a party to the Sales Agreement concluded with the Customer as part of the Store;
Sales contract - a sales contract concluded at a distance, as part of an organized distance sales system, without the simultaneous presence of the parties, with the sole use of one or more means of distance communication until the conclusion of the contract, inclusive, on the terms specified in the Regulations, between the Customer and the Seller via the Online Store;
Services - all services provided electronically by the Administrator for the benefit of Customers based on the Regulations.
2. The administrator of Customers' personal data provided by them to the Online Store as part of Account Registration, conclusion of the Agreement, placing Orders and as part of the Seller's services, including running the Newsletter, is the Seller - Patrycja Léonard-Pawluk running a business under the name ZIEMIOSFERA, using the NIP number : 9571017458 and REGON number: 384831309 with headquarters at ul. Dmowskiego 10 a and b, 80-264 Gdańsk.
3.Personal data are provided by customers voluntarily, however, failure to provide data in the Account Registration process prevents it and prevents it from running an Account and using all the facilities related to having a Customer Account, prevents the effective submission of an Order for a Good / service and its implementation, and failure to provide an e-mail -mail prevents the Customer from receiving the Newsletter.
4. Personal data will be processed in order to conclude and perform the contract and archive the data provided pursuant to art. 6 (1) (a) and (b) REGULATION OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95 / 46 / EC)
5. The Online Store performs the functions of obtaining information about customers and their behavior in the following way:
1) through information entered voluntarily in forms,
2) by collecting "Cookies".
6. Personal data is processed as part of the Online Store for the purpose of the correct conclusion, implementation, termination, withdrawal from the Sales Agreement with the Customer, provision of Services and for other purposes specified in the Regulations, including contacting the Customer and, in the case of expressing is the consent of the client - for marketing purposes. Personal data is processed in accordance with the law and after obtaining the consent of the client. Personal data will be stored for the duration and archiving of the contract and in other cases until the consent is withdrawn.
7. The Online Store makes every effort to maintain the security and confidentiality of the personal data obtained.
8. The customer has access to the data provided to the Online Store at any time and may rectify, correct, supplement, update and request their removal. The customer has the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. The Customer may do so by sending information on this subject to the e-mail or postal address of the Online Store: The request to stop processing personal data will result in the deletion of the Customer Account and cessation of sending the Newsletter to the Customer.
9. The Seller may refuse to request the deletion of personal data at the request of the Customer in a situation where the latter has violated the provisions of generally applicable law, and data retention is necessary to clarify the circumstances of the case. If the Seller receives information about the Customer's use of the Online Store in violation of the Regulations or applicable law, the Seller may process the Customer's personal data to the extent necessary to determine his liability, provided that he records the fact of obtaining and the content of these messages for evidence purposes. The data processing period will not be longer than the period of limitation of the Seller's claims against the Customer.
10. Customer's personal data are processed with his consent for marketing purposes. The customer will not receive marketing and commercial information, if he does not consent to it.
11. The Administrator makes every effort to protect Customers against unauthorized access, unauthorized modification and destruction of information in the possession of the Online Store, including in particular technical measures aimed at preventing access and modification of personal data by unauthorized persons, i.e. measures such as securing the data set against access by unauthorized persons, using an SSL certificate, encrypting data used to authorize the Customer, enabling access to the Account after entering the login and password.
12. Personal data will not be transferred to a third country / international organization.
13. The processed personal data may be used for automated decision making, including profiling.
14. Each customer has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body - the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, competent in the field of personal data protection, when he considers that the processing of his personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.